Round of 16 match schedule
With the first phase of the 2010 world cup in South Africa being concluded, 16 of the 33 teams have made it to the next phase of the event: the notorious Round of 16. The match schedule of one of the most exciting parts of the world cup football can be found below. The teams that make it, are going through to the quarter finals which are held in the first few days of July.
- Uruguay vs. South Korea — Saturday June 26 2010 (16:00 / GMT +2)
- Winner: Uruguay
- United States vs. Ghana — Saturday June 26 2010 (20:30)
- Winner: Ghana
- England vs. Germany – Sunday June 27 2010 / 16:00/ (Freestate Stadium in Bloemfontein)
- Mexico vs. Argentina – Sunday June 27 2010 / 20:30 (Soccer City in Johannesburg)
- Netherlands vs. Slovakia – Monday June 28 2010/ 16:00 (Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban)
- Chile vs. Brazil – Monday June 28 2010 / 20:30 (Ellis Park, Johannesburg)
- Japan vs. Paraguay – Tuesday June 29 2010 / 16:00 (Loftus Versfeld Stadium, Pretoria)
- Portugal vs. Spain – Tuesday June 29 2010 / 20:30 (Cape Town Stadium)
Entry filed under: 2010 world cup news. Tags: 2010, 2010 world cup, 2010 world cup football, 2010 world cup match schedule, 2010 world cup round of 16, 2010 world cup round of 16 matches, 2010 world cup soccer, 2010 world cup south africa, england 2010 world cup, England world cup, germany 2010 world cup, germany vs england, germany world cup, ghana, ghana quarter finals, group phase 2010 world cup, match england vs German, match schedule world cup, matches 2010 world cup, matches world cup, matches world cup football, Netherlands world cup, netherlands world cup south africa, round fo 16, round fo 16 match schedule, south africa, spain world cup spain world cup south africa, winners group phase world cup, world cup football, world cup football south africa, world cup match schedule, world cup soccer, world cup soccer south africa, world cup south africas.